IKL: Inspector of Concentration Camps; More nazi criminals

The release of this criminal is particularly galling:
Hans Stark (June 14, 1921, Darmstadt — March 29, 1991, Darmstadt) was an SS-Untersturmführer and head of the admissions detail at Auschwitz-II Birkenau of Auschwitz concentration camp.Imprisoned in 1965, released free from 1968 to 1991.



The Action Brandt was a Nazi program, which served from about 1943 to the creation of beds for hospitals and alternate hospitals. For this purpose, patient of the hospital and nursing homes have been relocated or killed. The agent named after the medical and healthcare Karl Brandt action was the successor of the Action T4.

need info:
SS-Hauptsturmführer Rudolf Eagles. aide, Monowitz. Rudolf Adler?
administrative leader of SS-Hauptsturmführer Engelbrecht von Bonin
Horst Bender. Leiter Hauptabteilung III (SS-Richter) in der Stabsführung des HA Persönlicher
Stab des Reichsführers-SS H. Himmler.
1.4.42 – 8.5.1945. Survived the war.
Hermann Pook (* 1 May1901 in Berlin , † 1983[1] ) was a German SS-Obersturmbannführer (1942) and as a senior manager of the dentist Dentists in concentration camps .
After his arrest, Pook was during the Nuremberg Trials in Process Economic and Administrative Main Office of the SS November 1947 by an American military court sentenced to ten years imprisonment. 1. He was pardoned and on 1 Februar 1951from the Landsberg prison for war criminals released. [3] Pook then practiced as a dentist in Hemmingstedt . [4] Frankfurt Auschwitz trial criminal case against Mulka and Others “, he was interrogated as a witness, his testimony on 19 November 1964 verlesen. [5] November 1964 was read.
Walter Stier, railway official responsible in the “Office 33” of the Directorate-General for the Eastern Railway (Gedob) for the Jewish deportations in “Resettlement trains” (SS term)
Hermann Richter (Arzt) (1915–??), österreichischer Mediziner und SS-Obersturmbannführer.
Franz Grassler, a Nazi administrator who liaised with Jewish leaders . No info.
October 7, 1944 uprising when members of the 12th sonder-kommando succeeded in  blowing up two of the four crematoria at Auschwitz II-Birkenau. We learn at the  end of the film that the ovens were never replaced and the significance of this  accomplishment can only be guessed at in terms of how many lives were saved  because the largest of the Nazi death camps had its capacity cut in half. David Olere was a surviving Sonderkommando. “TheGrey Zone.” (amazon)
Finally, for those interested in personal testimony, besides Filip Müller, who  appears in Lanzmann’s Shoah, author of Eyewitness Auschwitz – Three Years in the  Gas Chambers, there is the most recent: nside the Gas Chambers: Eight Months in  the Sonderkommando of Auschwitz by Shlomo Venezia (Wiley & Sons, 2009), The  Holocaust odyssey of Daniel Bennahmias, Sonderkommando Rebecca Camhi Fromer, and  the excellent work of Gideon Greif, We Wept Without Tears: Testimonies of the  Jewish Sonderkommando from Auschwitz, and the rare book, Scrolls of Auschwitz,  containing translations of the testimony buried in bottles and other receptacles  in the crematoria in Auschwitz.

The Sonderkommando of Auschwitz-Birkenau consisted primarily of Jewish  prisoners forced by the Germans to facilitate the mass extermination. Though  never involved in the killing itself, they were compelled to be “members of  staff” of the Nazi death-factory. This book, translated for the first time into  English from its original Hebrew, consists of interviews with the very few  surviving men who witnessed at first hand the unparalleled horror of the  Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp. Some of these men had never spoken of their  experiences before. Over a period of years, Gideon Greif interviewed  intensively all Sonderkommando survivors living in Israel. They describe not  only the details of the German-Nazi killing program but also the moral and human  challenges they faced. The book provides direct testimony about the “Final  Solution of the Jewish Problem,” but it is also a unique document on the  boundless cruelty and deceit practiced by the Germans. It documents the  helplessness and powerlessness of the one-and-a-half million people, 90 percent  of them Jews, who were brutally murdered in the gas chambers of  Auschwitz-Birkenau.

a few more nazis:
Paul Wegener (* 1. Oktober 1908 in Varel; † 5. Mai 1993 in Wächtersbach) war Gauleiter in der Zeit des Nationalsozialismus.
Max Simon (born January 6, 1899 in Breslau; died February 1, 1961 in Lünen) was a German SS-Gruppenführer and Generalleutnant of the Waffen-SS during the second world war.[1] He was accused because of his involvement in war crimes in several States and twice, including once in absentia, sentenced to death.
Otto Kumm (born 1 October 1909 in Hamburg – March 23, 2004 in Offenburg) [2] was a German SS-Brigadeführer in the Waffen-SS. As such, he commanded SS units at various theaters of Eastern and South-Eastern Europe in the second world war. 1944-45 he was commander of the 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division involved in numerous war crimes “Prinz Eugen”.[3] Kumm was one of the founders of the community on reciprocity of the former members of the Waffen-SS e.V. (HIAG).
Dr Ludwig Blies absent on other duties 8.4.63
Oskar Hock (* 31. Januar 1898 in Babenhausen; † 24. Juni 1976 in Leverkusen) war ein deutscher Arzt, SS-Brigadeführer und Generalmajor der Waffen-SS sowie der Polizei, Leitender Arzt der Konzentrationslager und Chef des Sanitätswesens der Ordnungspolizei.
Member of the SS and the SS medical service

 End 1958, he had kept himself against new inquiries and as a victim turned out, because his family had been expelled from her home in Berlin, and his books and a piano made him. He had no options as Diffamierter, to exercise his rights after serving what this new investigation would show.[11]
Because he himself promised a less work by the bureaucracy in the SS, he joined the SS in August 1936 (276-Nr. 822). His transfer to the Sanitätsstaffel of the SS-Verfügungstruppe (SSVT) Munich Dachau was already in August 1936.[6] After his transfer came to February 1, 1937, to Berlin to the SS Sanitätsstaffel of the SSVT. At the same time, he became Deputy of Commander of the Sanitätsabteilung the SSVT Friedrich Dermitzel and head of the SS Sanitätsschule. From August 1, 1938, he was a member of the staff of the Sanitätsabteilung of the SSVT of Dermietzel. A month later he was sent to the Sanitätsabteilung of the SSVT in Vienna. There, he worked as a Truppenarzt of SS-Standarte of Vienna with the I. served of the SS-Standarte “Der Führer”.[7] Hock was not satisfied with this transfer and felt at a disadvantage.[
Furthermore, the Reich physician SS Ernst-Robert Grawitz turned up and defended the attitude of Dermietzel compared to Hock. Grawitz burdened even Hock, because he was obviously overwhelmed as head of the Vienna Sanitätsabteilung of there kasernierte SS (Hock was appointed on 1 December to the leader of the Sanitätsstaffel and the SS doctor of SSVT-Vienna). Early October Reichsführer SS Heinrich Himmler and the Inspector of concentration camps of Theodor Eicke agreed that Hock skull should be used as the head of the SS Division autonomously. Hock, however, turned in a letter of 12 October 1938 on the SS personnel main office. This complaint has been communicated, with the recommendation to dismiss Hock, as troublemakers from the SSVT and the Allgemeine SS what writing learned Hock by Himmler on October 19, 1938, Himmler. Now Hock was penitent to Grawitz and with consent of Himmler was Hock on January 13, 1940 again in the SS recorded and assigned to the staff of the Reich physician SS in Berlin. From January 16 to April 15, 1940, Hock took the position of senior physician of the inspection of the concentration camps at Oranienburg. Then, Werner Kirchert assumed this position, while Hock was transferred to the chief physician in the General Inspectorate of the reinforced SSVT squirrel standards, located also in Oranienburg.[9]
Professor Lendle
The “inspection of the concentration camps” (IKL) was the central administrative and management authority for the Nazi concentration camps. Before the inspection was incorporated into the SS economic and administrative main office as “Office Group D”, he carried the title of “General Inspectorate of the strengthened SS Totenkopf standards”.
Inspekteur Richard Glücks
Stabsführer und Vertreter: Artur  Liebehenschel
Referent Politische Abt: Heinz Bungeler until  1.7.1940, d. 1943.
Leiter Verwaltung: Franz Kraus
Amt Kassenleiter: Heinrich  Klattenhopf
Unterkunftverwaltung: Georg Bartenschlager
legal director: Hellmuth Kiener Born Munich-16/1/1910
Leitender Arzt der IKL: Dr Werner Kirchert died by 1995.
Apotheker im  HSL: *Georg Norin  31.08.1909.4 142 648. SS-Sturmbannführer-promotion on 09.11.1943, SS-Sturmbannführer d.R. Waffen-SS–promotion on 09.11.1943 r.
Hock’s transfer to the health of the Waffen-SS in the command Office of the Waffen-SS (district I) at the SS leadership main office took place on August 15, 1940. Skull he was appointed the Division doctor in the SS Division on February 15, 1941. In this Division, he took part in the German-Soviet war until his dismissal on June 21, 1943. About his experiences in wounds under the conditions of war in the Soviet Union in 1941 and 1942, he wrote a report for the United States Army in 1947. As the doctor Hermann Eckert (born May 5, 1911 in Munich) of II battalion of the 1st Infantry Regiment early 1942 a report about the poor health due to poor diet wrote, Hock supported this position. Therefore, many soldiers died according Hock infections and occurred weaknesses of the circuit. When Himmler learned it, he forbade such reports that would contain truisms.
On June 21, 1943, Hock was recalled and used at the head of the General of the Waffen-SS in the Office Group D in the SS leadership Office. After intercession by Karl Gebhardt he assumed the Office of the Chief of the Ordnungspolizei, General from 1 September 1943 where he led also outside the line III of General in the Hauptamt Ordnungspolizei until April 10, 1944. In January 1944 Hock was ill at an inflammation of the liver, and as a result in jaundice, so the surgeon Friedrich Becker had to represent him. Hock knew it few months of serving in the Sanitätsamt of the Waffen-SS from April, before he SS Army Corps was appointed on August 23, 1944 the Korpsarzt of XIII. From 15 November 1944 until the end of the war in May 1945, he was deployed as a Korpsarzt at the II SS Panzer Corps.
Hock was prosecuted at the Nuremberg trials, nor otherwise before a German court in the post-war period. In the Nuremberg medical trial, he issued exonerating statements for Karl Gebhardt and the head of SS General Karl Genzken. His testimony of February 11, 1947 was documented.[2] During his internment in the US camp in Garmisch he wrote down his experiences in Russia that have been printed in 1947. In a statement of 17 January 1947, claiming to be appointed, against his will to the chief physician of the Ordnungspolizei and he would have been released by his request from this Office. Rather, it is right that his disease of liver resulted in the end of this administration. On May 10, 1948 Hock was sentenced Reichsmark Chamber of the Hiddensen saying court fined 10,000 by the 14, because he had been a member of a criminal organization. However, this punishment was suspended because he was compensated with the three-year rights from 1945 to 1948. After several attempts to repeal this conviction, a Committee on Denazification in Düsseldorf acquitted then in the summer him as discharged category V, have joined the Corps of the political leader of the NAZI regime.
Karl Schulz (born February 7, 1905 in Weitmar; d. February 2, 1989 in bad Berleburg) was a German politician (NSDAP).
From 1938-1944, he was Chief of operations in the Ghetto Litzmannstadt.
Karl Schulz, SS .. a different one, 1902.
In 1939 he volunteered as an SS-Obersturmführer to serve in MAUTHAUSEN and gunskirchen.

As the allies had approached the MAUTHAUSEN, he fled with his mistress, Neugebauer, who worked in the camp as a shorthand typist, in Czechoslovakia on the night of the 2nd on the 3 May 1945. He left behind his family. Schulz exchanged his uniform and was itself new Americans in the name of Karl Müller. Then he settled again in Cologne. Finally, he was in detention for ten years.[2]As Schulz long pre-trial detention is applied and a part of punishment adopted him, he could leave prison as a free man.

Dr. Werner Kirchert (d. by 1995) senior physician of the inspection of the concentration camps at Oranienburg. Mentioned above.

On 1 November 1933, he joined the SS at (Mitgliedsnr. 245,540), for which he was a part-time working as an SS doctor. On 1 May 1937 he joined the NSDAP (Mitgliedsnr. 5020760). From 1 June 1936 Kirchert was used full-time as a camp doctor in the concentration camp Sachsenburg. [1] Kirchert 1937 was camp doctor at Dachau and moved from there in November 1937 as a medical officer to the Buchenwald concentration camp , where he worked until the end of November 1938. Kogon describes him alongside Hans Eisele as one of the worst doctors in the Buchenwald camp. [2] Kirchert from 1 May 1937 represented the first Sanitary unit of the SS Death’s Head units Oberbayern and ran from 1 1937 November the sanitary unit of the SS Death’s Head units Thuringia. On 1 December 1938 he took over a command to the psychiatric clinic of the Berlin Charité . [1] Kirchert 1939, was made ​​a director of the Nazi killing center Grafeneck from. Kirchert’s proposal to head it was his former classmate, Horst Schumann. [3]

After the outbreak of the Second World War he was in October 1939 for the SS Division Totenkopf added, where he the second Medical Company initiated. From 1 April 1940 he was at the Inspectorate of Concentration Camps (ICL) was employed as chief physician and returned in August 1940 back to SS Division Totenkopf, where he served until February 1941. [1] In May 1941, he was the personal assistant of the Chief Medical leader Leonardo Conti. In early January 1943, he was chief physician in the Reich Security Main Office (RSHA) and was also deputy head of the Institute of Biology of the National Police Criminal Investigation . [2] In addition Kirchert was from 17 September 1943 as a senior consultant at the Higher SS and Police Leader used (HSSPF) Elbe. Kirchert was from mid-November 1944, with the use of Group H in Bratislava, used as group physician. [1]

After the war Kirchert was interned in labor and detention camps in Eichstätt. [4] Before the jury, the District Court Munich sentenced Kirchert on 11 June 1953 to four and a half years in prison. He later became manager of OWG-Chemie in Kiel . One of the prosecution of Würzburg initiated investigation of him, which was discontinued in 1995 after the death of Kirchert. trans. from German.
Karl Hermann Otto Heider, d. 1960.

1939, Heider resigned from the army in the rank of Lieutenant of the reserve. During the second world war, Heider was Chief of police of Münster from 1940 to 1942. Afterwards, he led the marriage Office in the race and Siedlungshauptamt(RuSHA) and was 1942 and 1945 Deputy of the head of RuSHA. From 1942, Heider became a member of the Volksgerichtshof as lay magistrates.[1]

After the German surrender, he put to a false name and entered Soviet captivity. Until 1950, he pleaded to his identity, and was released in a casting Chamber procedure as “Eberstein”. Then, he ran a restaurant in Aerzen and resumed then his work as an electrical engineer, before he died after a long illness at the age of 65.

Karl Otto Knott (born 5 June 1910 in Gottswalde , d.?) – Nazi criminal, paramedic SS in the concentration camp Stutthof and SS-Unterscharführer .
After training in camps in Oranienburg and Majdanek was sent to the Stutthof concentration camp, where he served in the years 1 942 – 1,944 as a paramedic SS. Jego His main duty was to make the selection and throwing Zyklon B into the gas chambers in which the murdered Jews . In addition, lethal injections to kill the prisoners, and took part in the executions by shooting. He was one of the biggest murderers in the Stutthof camp.

At the end of the war Knott stood before the courts twice West German as charged with crimes committed in Stutthof. In the years 1955 – one thousand nine hundred and fifty-seven sat in the dock with the camp commander Paul Werner Hoppe before the Court in Bochum . 5 January 1957 Knott was sentenced to three years and three months in prison. Another his trial was held in Tübingen in 1964 and sat in the dock also Otto Haupt and Bernard Lüdtke . The defendants were charged with participation in the murder of hundreds of Jews, prisoners of the Soviet and members of the Polish underground. . Knott the only one of the accused was acquitted.


more nazi criminals.

Bruno Streckenbach

October 10, 1955, in the Federal Republic of Germany without special editions as “Amnestierter” in the context of the recent release of prisoners. Then routes Streckenbach lived again in Hamburg and worked as a clerk and Manager at Ottenser ironworks GmbH. On 30 June 1969, he went into retirement.

A first German investigation was hired in September 1956 by the Hamburg Prosecutor’s Office stating, “also the further investigations have provided no evidence that the accused have under the rule of the Third Reich criminal offences committed, whose persecution still not would be barred”.

A renewed investigation led to an indictment by June 30, 1973, in the routes Streckenbach was accused for the murder of at least a million people. Due to an adjudicating at last instance opinion of the Gerichtsärztlichen service of the NHS in Hamburg, the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court rejected the main proceedings on September 20, 1974. Died 1977.

He united the SD and einsatzgruppen.

more Proof that Hitler ordered the Holocaust:
In the summer of 1941, Reichsfuehrer-SS Heinrich Himmler summoned SS-Obersturmbannfuehrer Rudolf Hoess, who served in several Nazi concentration camps, to a private conference, when Himmler said that Adolf Hitler had ordered “the final solution of the Jewish question”; and consequently, “whatever Jews we can reach” were to be executed “without exception” throughout the war. Himmler went on to tell Hoess: “We, the SS, must carry out that order. If it is not carried out now, then the Jews will destroy the German people.” Himmler then explained that Hoess was to wait for further instructions from Karl Adolf Eichmann. (Holo Levin 292; Fleming 47)
After Himmler’s experience, SS-Obersturmbannfuehrer Dr. Otto Bradfisch, head of Einsatzkommando 8 of Einsatzgruppe B, operating in the Minsk area, asked Reichsfuehrer-SS Heinrich Himmler who was taking the responsibility for the mass extermination of the Jews. Himmler told Bradfisch, “These orders . . . come from Hitler as the supreme Fuehrer of the German government and . . . they [have] the force of law.” Himmler later said the same thing in a speech to Einsatzkommando 8 and some security police. One of Reichsfuehrer-SS Heinrich Himmler’s command staff, Higher SS and Police Judge Horst Bender, also asked Himmler who was responsible for the “final solution” order. According to Bender, “Himmler categorically stated that this measure had been personally ordered by Hitler, out of political and military considerations, and it therefore stood above all jurisdiction, including SS and police jurisdiction.” (Fleming xxiv 51; Fleming 51)
Wilhelm Brake.neungamme
5 years.
Max Kirstein (born November 7, 1890 in Bernburg an der Saale, † unknown, and Max Kierstein written) was a skilled businessman, SS Master Sergeant and camp commander of the concentration camp Schillstraße, a subcamp of the Neuengamme concentration camp in Brunswick.
On 1 May 1937 joined the NSDAP and Kirstein 31 August 1939, in the Waffen SS. He was born on 1 November 1939 SS Sergeant and 1st July 1943 promoted to SS Master Sergeant.Kirstein was from November 1942 until August 1944 in concentration camps commando leader. He was supporting a cellulose factory in Wittenberg and later in Drägerwerk in Hamburg and was because of this experience, after which the sub-camp Schillstraße fifth in Brunswick November 1944 was completed, the local commandant determined.Kirstein was feared for his temper tantrums and turned his brutality especially against Jewish prisoners. He abused Jewish concentration camp inmates (lazy, cheeky, bold) with 3-F or as an inmate Hirsch Hecht reported with 4-F, when he described Jews: “If a Jew eats too much, he is fat and lazy, and finally even cheeky “. [1]He struck during his tantrums on sick Jews, which he did not do to the French, Russian, Latvian and Lithuanian prisoners. [2] In Stock Schillstraße was the food of the Büssing and issued by the attending detainees. This has been changed at the direction of Kirstein, and the food was out of the SS guards. This branched off a large part of the food. According to a salaried chief engineer, Heinrich Kamrad, so much so that the prisoners due to their constitution not been able to work effectively. Over here he had complained to the camp . It stands to reason that the SS men at Schillstraße stole the food, because in another case sent the SS guards of the camp Vechelde demonstrably stole food the prisoners had been sent by their own families. [3] Dortiger camp leader was under the command of Kirstein was Helmut Sebrantke, one of his most loyal followers. The French prisoner Georges Salan, who published the first book about French prisoners at Schillstraße in 1946, [4] estimated Kirstein as the sadists and criminals.Remarkably, the concentration camp Schandelah formed in Schandelah in the district Wohld. Although a subcamp of the Neuengamme concentration camp, the SS personnel was under Max Kirstein, of the region as a base manager acted [5] and was never held accountable for his actions to account.
Orchestra of Janowska death camp
 Scharführer Dosch
Administrator of the estate was of Baltic German SS Unterscharführer Heinrich Eiche. Disappeared after the war.
Maly Trostinec
–Rieder, commandant???
End page.

2 Responses to “IKL: Inspector of Concentration Camps; More nazi criminals”

  1. Tageshoroskop Says:


    […]IKL: Inspector of Concentration Camps; More nazi criminals « Paolosilv's Blog[…]…

  2. Depannage informatique La Croix de Berny Says:

    Depannage informatique La Croix de Berny…

    […]IKL: Inspector of Concentration Camps; More nazi criminals « Paolosilv's Blog[…]…

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: